Strength and Growth Come Only Through Continuous Effort and Struggle
Strength and Conditioning is the physical and physiological development of athletes for elite sport performance. It improves their ability to work easily and/or with lessened stress while performing a chosen activity.
The role of the Strength and Conditioning coach is to bridge the gap between the theory of training and applied training, through a well constructed programme that will add to the rehabilitation, speed, agility, endurance and strength of the athletes while remaining injury free.
- Increased Lean Muscle Mass
- Increased Power Production
- Improved Health and Cardiovascular Fitness
- Improved Mobility and Flexibility
- Improved Mental Well-being and Confidence
- Decreased Body Fat
- Increased Speed
- Improved Physical Appearance
- Reduced Risk of Injury, Improved Posture and Joint Support